Saturday, September 3, 2011

wHo aM i tO reFusE...

My heart is crying to the Lord for help, for guidance and for wisdom.All I want is to do your Holy Will. Not mine but yours alone.
But how?

Give me the graces I need. It has been nine months since I left from the seminary. And yet, you never abandoned me.
This desire to be your bride never left me.
But still, I’m the one who caused myself far from you; because of my weaknesses; due to my worldliness.

Indeed, my heart will always be restless until it rest only unto you.
You are my refuge, my dwelling place.
Where can I find a place such as yours?
No one my Lord.

You know me since I was in my mother’s womb;
you knit me and mold me;
you know my name and the numbers of my hair.
What else can I hide from you?
You know what is best for me.
You engraved it into my heart.

Where should I turn? Where should I hide?
Everywhere you are there.
What is the use of hiding?

Be my bride you said.
Who am I to refuse such proposal?

No comments:

Post a Comment